Natural cures for yeast infection are an easy and safe way to treat yeast infection. If you are looking for durable solutions, then so easy prescription and over-the-counter drugs are not the options for you. Simply speaking, natural remedies for yeast infection are not only effective, but also longer lasting than medications.
One of the reasons that people are increasingly trying natural ways to treat this type of disease today is because the medications that are available everywhere are most of them with health side effects. This is a very serious reason to consider when taking drugs and also some holistic ways.
The natural cure for yeast infection should first depend on what causes bacteria called fungi to develop and how you can prevent it from spreading through your body.
The main causes of yeast infection are:
1. Some Foods: It is well known that milk and dairy products, such as cheese, contain yeast that can lead to yeast infection. Also, the diet should not contain too much fast food, caffeine, processed foods, sugar, alcohol, margarine, and products that contain white flour.
2. Condoms contain a latex called nonoxynol-9, which could lead to male yeast infection. Therefore, always check the label to avoid it.
3. Tight clothing and underwear. Use cotton fabrics as much as possible instead of polyester, since the latter does not allow your skin to breathe very well.
4. Some antibiotics and medications that weaken the immune system and kill the good bacteria in the vagina.
5. Some personal care products contain a high level of perfume odor, tampons, body spray that also kill the good bacteria in the body.
Good natural remedies for yeast infection
If you are not allergic to garlic, this is one of the proven methods to kill yeast infection. Garlic is a strong antifungal proprietor. You can make a garlic paste and apply to the affected yeast areas or you can put the paste on gauze or gauze and insert it into the vagina. After several applications, you should feel the relief.
Vinegar has well known antibacterial and antifungal properties. Fill a bath with warm water and a cup of vinegar, then pat dry. Try to do it twice a day. Apple cider vinegar is proven to work better against yeast infections.
Yogurt, in addition to being a healthy snack, also contains lactobacillus acidophilus which produces hydrogen peroxide, an antibacterial. Yogurt is applied to the infected vulva and vagina to heal. Also eating yogurt can help get rid of yeast infection.
There are many other methods of remedies for yeast infection. Be sure to read my blog to learn more about natural yeast infection remedies. You can distribute this article in any ezine, blob, website, or newsletter. However, the author’s biography, website, and links must remain intact and included in each reproduction.