If you’re new to blogging, chances are you don’t know the techniques on how to write a good blog. Writing a good blog is important if you want to get traffic for your blog. For beginners it is important to have attractive blogs. Here are some tips to help you in creating a good blog.
building a pillar
• A pillar is defined as the content of the blog, it is one thing that is important and can
• Drive traffic to your blogs and backlinks
• It will continue to attract traffic and they will also refer others to your blog.
• Will bring traffic from search engines
• It does not depend on time so after a year it will be popular
How to create pillars?
There is no particular formula for producing content so that it can become a mainstay. But there are some key features you can focus on. You may be surprised to learn that there are some articles you can write that can become a mainstay when you didn’t expect them to be. So here are some concepts you can focus on to write pillar content.
Article “How to”
• Think about the niche and write an article about it. Teach people how to do something in the industry. Make sure you write an article that is easy to understand. There are most of the people looking for “How To” information on the Internet. Here are some examples
• If you are in a marketing field, write how you can market effectively
• If you have a pet store, write hot to choose the breed that best suits your interests.
• If you want to write about food, then how to cook popular dishes
• If you know your niche, you will be able to understand how you can get traffic for your blogs but by writing “how to” articles. The relevant audience will definitely find it interesting. You just have to make sure that your writing is capable of making people understand. If you can tell a story, it will be much better to do it on your blog.
This is one of the most popular pillar concepts and you may have seen many blogs that feature list articles. The titles of the items on the list are “top 5 ways” or tips for setting etc. These items work quite well because
• These are easy to read and understand by readers. These articles are written between 300 and 700 words and there are enough bullet points, headlines to attract the readers. It’s about simplicity. The list items are very easy to write and understand. People who are short on time will find these articles interesting and useful.
• These articles also provide for direct action; lesson and people also like to share them with others.